String Wounded Filter Cartridges
TEPL String Wounded Filter Cartridges
Polypropylene - Cotton - Polyester- Nylon- Microglass fiber
TEPL are produced wounding a yarn on an inner core made of PP or Stainless Steel.
They represent the best quality price ratio on the market place for surfaces treatment applications, waste water treatments, industrial filtrations ...
TEPL are manufactured of specially selected raw materials.
Available in Polypropylene yarn, Cotton, Polyester, Nylon and Microglass Fiber.
We can provide string wounded cartridges with a range of nominal porosity from 1 micron up to 200 micron and in lengths from 4" to 70".
- Raw Materials of High Quality
- High Flow/Low Pressure Drop Media
- Cost saving from long service filter life
- Wide Chemical Compatibility
- Various cartridge sealing options
- Available in standard diameter or BIG
- Inner core in PP or SS 304-316
- Removal ratings from 1 to 200 micron
- Single-use filter
- Waste Water Treatment
- Chemical Filtration
- Oils Filtration
- Plating Filtration
- Industrial Filtration
- Petrochemicals Filtration